Name: Tyler Mulvey
Hometown: Hawthorne, NJ
Major: Public Relations
Position: Assistant Public Affairs Director
1. Why did you join Rowan Radio?
TM: I joined the radio station because I fell in love with talk radio in 6th grade when I set my alarm to Elvis Duran and the Morning Show. I couldn’t believe there was a job out there where I could get paid to talk, play music, and set the tone for a listeners entire day.
2. Your favorite Rowan Radio memory?
3. Favorite non-Rowan Radio related activity?
TM: My favorite non-Rowan Radio related activities are going to the gym and hanging out with my friends.
4. What advice would you give future station members?
TM: The advice I would give to future members is not only get behind the microphone as much as you can, but get involved on campus with other activities as well. Being well-rounded with other activities not only betters you, but will give your show an edge when you have other topics to talk about.
5. If you’re trapped on a deserted island, what three things are you bringing? A cell phone is not allowed.
TM: If I was stranded on a desert island and could only bring 3 things, I would bring chapstick, a stapler, and bubble wrap.