Name: Matt Kazin
Hometown: Lawrenceville, NJ
Position: Public Affairs Director
1. Why did you join Rowan Radio?
MK: My old college did not have a radio station. I knew that if I wanted to pursue a career in radio journalism, I would need experience. I chose Rowan Radio because of the professionalism and great reputation the station has.
2. Your favorite Rowan Radio memory?
MK: There’s so many, it’s impossible to choose just one. I’d have to say playing in the annual Rowan Radio softball games and the friendships I’ve made during my time here.
3. Favorite non-Rowan Radio related activity?
MK: Playing baseball and flying airplanes.
4. What advice would you give future station members?
MK: Work hard, enjoy what you do and do it well. You never know who is listening.
5. If you’re trapped on a deserted island, what three things are you bringing? A cell phone is not allowed.
MK: I’d bring the basics: food and water. My last item would be a seaplane with full gas tanks, since I know how to fly. It would certainly make getting off the island a lot quicker.