Name: Dianna Califri
Hometown: Fredon, NJ
Major: Radio, Television, & Film
Position: Promotions Director
1. Why did you join Rowan Radio?
DC: Because I did a radio internship over the summer before I came to Rowan and I really enjoyed it.
2. Your favorite Rowan Radio memory?
DC: Meeting Ellen Hardy (WGLS-FM Assistant Promotions Director) and forming the Giggle Twin bond and the first time Ken Hicks let me touch his afro.
3. Favorite non-Rowan Radio related activity?
DC: RTN (Rowan Television Network), one of the weekly shows they do is called Pop Quiz, I was audio for that.
4. What advice would you give future station members?
DC: When you come into the radio station and train, be very serious about it and give it your all. Nothing less is expected.
5. If you’re trapped on a deserted island, what three things are you bringing? A cell phone is not allowed.
DC: First thing I’d bring is Ellen Hardy because believe it or not, she would keep me sane; second thing I would bring is a packet of seeds to grow food; and the third thing I would bring is a pot of water because you can boil water, sea water included, to purify it.